This area of our website is for professionals such as teachers, coaches, school counselors, doctors and dentists to learn more about eating disorders, and how to talk to someone who you suspect may have an eating disorder.
Here are a list of resources that may help:
We also have the following articles in our resource section:
- Facts on Eating Disorders
- The Continuum of Disordered Eating
- What Factors Contribute to Eating Disorders?
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bullimia Nervosa
- Binge-Eating Disorder
- Signs of Relapse
Click Here to Access These Resources
Here is a list of links to other articles that may also help:
- Tips for Doctors
- Is Bulimia A Dental Disease?
- Portal for Professionals Who Work With Youth
- Approaching Someone Who May Have an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders in Athletes
- Ideas for Educators
Teachers or coaches can also request that a speaker from Hope’s Garden come to talk to their class or team.
Click here for more information on these presentations.